Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Preface and Disclaimer

Just a few things I would like to share before I get into the book.

Firstly, my credit, to certain people from the different faces of the web,  whom, from over the years I have learnt a lot. It’s partly for those individuals that I was able to come up with this guide, the list is long, from e-commerce store influencers, local bloggers, vloggers, podcasters and more. I will not mention who’s who by name for the sake of privacy and other concerns.

Secondly,  to the reader, Dotcom-Life is not a ‘get rich quick scheme’, and definitely shouldn’t be an excuse for anyone to give up their real life trade for ‘fortunes’ on the web. And reading this guide doesn’t guarantee you success in any of the ventures pointed out.

Among many other things, Dotcom-Life simply shows you things you can do in order to earn an extra income while working through the internet, and it is also an encouragement for you to research for success in whatever you do. On top of it all, Dotcom-Life shows you some of the ways you can look into the internet and benefit financially from it.

The basic equipment requirements for a meaningful web-career are;

A good Phone,

Or

A good PC,

A Good Internet Connection.

The basic requirements to successfully work on the internet are, a standard personal computer (PC), a good internet connection on the PC, that can be established through a modem or WiFi, and an up to date smartphone you can use on the internet.

An aged computer that supports at least windows vista/windows 7 or any standard minimal Operating Software, can always do the work. Much of the time I have worked on the web, I have always used second hand PCs scrounged from second hand PC shops in Harare’s Nkwameh Nkrumah, trust me the work always gets done. 

If you can’t meet these requirements at the moment, you’re better off looking for ways to fund your venture in the real world. Like a job, not a virtual one. Or you could find other means to fund project like you always do.

Questions/Comments Concerning Web-Work or Dotcom-Life

I am always open to respond to your questions or concerns in my e-mail (jesupindirai@gmail.com), just herd over to the blog, find the book, and leave your questions in the comments section and I will respond. You can also e-mail me at henrywekuzim@yahoo.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

About Me